How to Change Text Case in MS Word
You can easily change the text case in your document by following the steps given below;
- Select the text you want to change
- In Home tab locate the Font group
- Click the drop-down arrow in ‘Change Case’ button
- It displays text case menu
- Select the desired case with a left click
The case menu offers four options;
Sentence case: It capitalizes the first letter of each sentence.
Lowercase: It changes the text from uppercase to lowercase.
Uppercase: It capitalizes all the all letters of your text.
Capitalize Each Word: It capitalizes the first letter of each word.
Toggle Case: It allows you to shift between two case views, e.g. to shift between Capitalize Each Word and cAPITALIZE eACH wORD .
See the image: